Price: 26.00 €
DescriptionHemp oil contains a wealth of phytonutrients and healthy fats and has the perfect balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids, which are critical for optimal skin health and have strongly anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is rich in antioxidants, CBD (cannavidiol), vitamin E and vitamin A and it promotes restoration of the skin. It contains certain minerals that skin loves such as magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium.
- It is quickly absorbed and doesn’t block the pores but actually helps the skin balance oil production, so it’s often thought to be the ideal moisturizer for skin that has suffered from oily skin problems.
- It is also gentle with sensitive skin and a natural moisturizer that can help to smooth and soften your skin, while acting as a barrier and preventing moisture loss.
- It is well known for decreasing skin dryness and can also be useful in alleviating itching and certain skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- An incredibly nourishing oil for skin, it plumps the look of your skin, rejuvenates, firms, tightens and provides powerful antioxidant activity to help promote beautiful skin.
- Due to its exceptional regenerative properties, it is also popular for the care of damaged and dry hair and can also be used in scalp treatments. It improves scalp health by providing essential fatty acids directly to the skin. Omega – 3 in hemp seed oil improves the texture of hair, making them look shinier and stronger.
100% Natural product
Source: Hempseed oil comes from the seeds of select species of Cannabis, which have low concentration of THC. Hemp trees have been used since ancient times to produce cloth and paper. Hemp fibers have good strength, both in tension and shear. They are also used to produce the oil for cosmetic use but also as edible.
UseApply directly on skin or to the areas affected by dryness or other skin conditions.